We’re glad you’re considering applying for Downline’s Online Institute.
The Institute is a big commitment spiritually, emotionally and logistically. We ask that you review our Statement of Beliefs and pray through your decision before starting the application process.
Before completing your application, please make sure you’ve considered all of the requirements:
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis.
For us to consider your application, all of the following items must be received by our office before the deadline date:
- Online application form
- Interview with a Downline staff member
- A reference from a pastor
- A character reference
Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition for the Downline Institute Online is $600 if paid up front. Tuition can be paid in monthly installments of $50 per month for 10 months. This payment plan requires a $100 deposit before beginning class, in addition to the monthly installments.
The Institute can provide a limited amount of financial assistance in the form of scholarships to those in need.
Requirements for scholarship eligibility:
- Formally request financial aid from your local church and/or church home.
- If you work with a ministry, formally request financial aid from that ministry.
- Send out a minimum of five support letters (Downline can provide a sample support letter upon request)
- Independently provide a portion of the financial amount
If you are accepted, you’ll receive an acceptance letter and additional information via email.