How the Downline Online Institute works
We have two ways students can participate in the Downline Institute Online:
- Live Stream– this online option allows students to participate alongside the Memphis Institute via live virtual training every week
- On Demand – this online option allows students to participate at their own pace via recorded audio/video of the Memphis Institute teachings
Both options of Downline Online (Live Stream and On Demand) provide students with the following:
- Incredible training in Old Testament and New Testament, biblical disciple-making and biblical manhood/womanhood.
- Online access to all custom Downline Leader and Student re-teaching guides
- Lifetime access to the Downline Institute audio/video archives. The Downline Institute consists of 34 weeks of teaching with four hours of class video each week. (On Demand students can choose their own start date.)
- Video & audio of each lesson are provided to students via a private website called MyDownline where students can view the recorded content.
- Students who choose to do the Downline Online Live Stream option will join the Memphis Institute for classes each week via a private Zoom link.
- Live Stream students’ schedule is determined by the Memphis Institute’s schedule.
- Tuition for the Live Stream option is $750 if paid up front. Tuition can be paid in monthly installments, per semester or up front. This payment plan requires a $100 deposit before beginning class, in addition to the monthly installments.
- For students considering going through the Downline Institute Online via the On Demand option, we recommend you have a group of at least two people.
- Each group must have a designated facilitator as a point of contact between Downline and the On Demand group.
- Each On Demand group determines their own meeting schedule, including start/end dates and meeting times.
- Tuition for the On Demand option is $750 if paid up front. Tuition can be paid in monthly installments, per semester or up front. This payment plan requires a $100 deposit before beginning class, in addition to the monthly installments.
- On Demand students can start the program at any time during the year.