How the Downline Virtual Institute works
We have two ways students can participate in the Downline Institute Online:
- Live Stream– this online option allows students to participate alongside the Memphis Institute via live virtual training every week
- On Demand – this online option allows students to participate at their own pace via recorded audio/video of the Memphis Institute teachings
Both options of Downline Online (Live Stream and On Demand) provide students with the following:
- Incredible training in Old Testament and New Testament, biblical disciple-making and biblical manhood/womanhood.
- Online access to all custom Downline Leader and Student re-teaching guides
- Lifetime access to the Downline Institute audio/video archives. The Downline Institute consists of 34 weeks of teaching with four hours of class video each week. (On Demand students can choose their own start date.)
- Video & audio of each lesson are provided to students via a private website called MyDownline where students can view the recorded content.